ant-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net>
Subject Update to newer checkstyle plugin?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:30:57 GMT
Howdy --

I had to make some changes to checkstyle-config to support modern releases
of the checkstyle plugin. Significant parts of the old config rely on
behavior which was changed in the checkstyle 5.0 release; current upstream
is 5.7.

The plugin I'm testing against uses net.sf.eclipsecs.core.CheckstyleNature,
as opposed to com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle.CheckstyleNature. Would
anyone object to appropriate updates to ivy-core's .project
and src/etc/checkstyle/checkstyle-config?

Thanks!