Hi Paul,

I’ve attached the new code that includes the new interface StarTeamLogOnProvider and three implementations classes StarTeamDefaultLogOn, StarTeamAutoLogOn and StarTeamEncryptLogOn.  This interface should allow developers to create their own log on mechanisms and plug them into the ANT class path without having to add them to the ANT source/distro.

The ant-starteam.tar contains the source archive (ant-starteam-src.zip) and the ant-starteam.jar (within ant-starteam.zip).  I’ve attached it this way to try and get the files through our firewall/mailsweeper.

Regards,

Pacific National
John Ballment BIT(IS)
Senior Systems Analyst