ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: propose 1.7.1 bug fix release
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:27:12 GMT
Peter Reilly wrote:
> On 10/9/07, Steve Loughran <> wrote:
>> Kevin Jackson wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I'd like to propose a timetable for the release of 1.7.1.
>>> We know that the users are waiting for several important fixes that
>>> are already in trunk, and I think we should try to release as soon as
>>> we can.
>>> Following the release instructions :), I suggest that we start to cut
>>> a beta the week beginning 22nd October (2 weeks today).
>> OK.
>>> Does anyone have a large contribution outstanding that would need much
>>> more time?  Is there still a race condition on multi-core machines?
>> seems fixed, and it was on 1.8.x anyway.
>> Is there anything we've added to the 1.8.x branch that should be moved
>> over? The big project logger is the main thing I've added;
> This is in the 1.7 branch.


the other change I made was to some of the resource interfaces; that 
should stay out until we are happy.

Also, there's been a discussion on apache-repository about whether pom 
files should have the apache license in (more importantly, there is now 
uncertainty about what uses we can make of the metadata in all the 
existing POM files)

Once i've clarified what needs to go in, I'll patch the poms of both 

which reminds me, what is the svn command for moving stuff over from one 
to another

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message