ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:11:50 GMT
**only** for those build files, which are extreme cases,
hopefully there should be some speed up for most build files,
but nowhere as much!
Like I said, we need more example build files to make
sure that ant can scale for large build files, multiple import files,
big directory searches / copies etc, and that new versions
of ant do not cause serious slow downs.

I was shocked at how bad 1.5.4 was as I assumed that it
would be a little faster than ant 1.6.*.

Peter