ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Zheng" <digua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Hi I need some help
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 03:04:13 GMT
There are 3 testcases fails which are
AntClassLoaderTest.java,
SignJarTest.java,
SizeSelectorTest.java

After remove them ,all tests passed .

and my os is winxp sp2 ,and the locale is set to china.

But I am facing another problem : where is the test report ?

I suppose it should be in build/testcases/reports

but there is no reports folder in build/testcases.

Do I make another mistake ? I just built them then used "ant test" / "ant
run-tests".