ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classloader for 1.7
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:25:07 GMT
The 1.6 classloader uses the "core" classloader of project. The
core classloader was an attempt to set the classloader for loading
tasks in an early alpha 1.6 ant
development cycle - it did not work and was not used and was never removed
from
the code base.

A simple classloader extender may be a better task for core ant
that the proposed solution, I know that a number of projects use something
similar,
so it is a pretty common use case. The classpath report task is also
very very useful.

Peter