ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r433519 - /ant/antlibs/antunit/trunk/src/main/org/apache/ant/antunit/listener/XMLAntUnitListener.java
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 04:02:21 GMT
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Steve Loughran <steve_l@apache.org> wrote:

>> make XML report a bit prettier
>
> For the smartfrog xml junit reporting, I can stick out XHTML content
> instead of dumb XML. That means that the results are ready-to-read,
> without any XSL operation.

I intend to add new stylesheets so that you can run <junitreport> on
it.  Because of this I try to remain as close to the JUnit test report
format as possible (<junitreport> performs some internal magic while
merging the reports) while making it possible to stream the report at
the same time.

We can always add an XHTML listener as well.

Stefan