ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: added pgp key to KEYS file (and MIT key server)
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:31:10 GMT

On 13 Jun 2006, at 20:36, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> Hello Kev,
>
> I do not see any reason why you should have done something wrong.
> What you can do is :
>
> - create a helloworld.jar (does not matter what it contains, for
> instance just a HelloWorld class)
>
> - sign it
>
> - upload it to people.apache.org~kevj (should be possible via scp)
>
> - upload the .asc file generated by the signature

Ok, if anyone has time to quickly test if my signing-fu is up to
scratch...

http://people.apache.org/~kevj/pgp-test/hello.jar
http://people.apache.org/~kevj/pgp-test/hello.jar.asc

Ta
Kev

--
"I call it the State where everyone, good or bad, is a poison-
drinker: the State where universal slow suicide is called - life" -