ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [patch] FTP.java - adding support for new features in commons-net 1.4.0 and performance improvement
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 00:40:34 GMT
Neeme Praks wrote:
> Ok, commons-net 1.4.0 has been released now.
> How can we proceed?
>
> Meanwhile I also implemented the feature of retry-on-IOException, for
> FTP task.
>
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>

>>> The vote has passed and release is being prepared (see below).
>>> Hopefully it will be ready in a day or two.
>>

>> Sounds good.

Since there is apparently an Ant 1.6.4 version coming out on May 19th
and since Neeme Praks has already submitted a patch to accomodate it,
why not try to get this into that release?  As the author of the
commons-net code that Mr. Praks is relying on, and an Ant committer, I
would be happy to take a look at his code and "sponsor" it for the 1.6.4
release.

I realize that there may be other deadlines here.  What do other Ant
committers think?

Steve Cohen