ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: enumerating all classes in a package
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 16:04:09 GMT
didge wrote:
> What JDK version(s) do you need to support?  Can you provide an example of
> the classpath you have to search?  Who's 'funny RMI classloaders' are they?
>
> didge

I'm trying to run junit remotely, so get something like a package name
"org.example.tests" and want to search for a specified pattern
"*Test\\.class" and get all classes that match it that the current
classloader knows about. Maybe recursively.

The funny RMI classloader was written by a colleague, which adds extra
security to a normal one (resources are copied locally for signature
verification & other tricks). The key is that it (and parents) can be
configured with various urls to files, and the test runner has its code
auto-deployed from the URLs as needed.