ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Breaking Ant into several modules
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:18:24 GMT
> > 2. It should be easy for the user to get a "complete" working
> > version of Ant.
>
> IMHO we'd still have major releases consisting of Ant's core and
> antlibs.

I thought about a couple of ... subprojects?

- AntCore             all basis things
- AntLib cvs          all about cvs
- AntLib ssh
- AntLib script
- ...
- Ant Distribution    only a collection of AntCore and AntLibs which
                      are tested against each other.
                      This is what most users will download.

So we could have - say each 3 months - a release of the distro containing
all released antlibs.

Jan