ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: <apply> outputproperty & errorproperty
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:24:22 GMT
On the user list there was a wish to enable <javadoc> to be
more quite. I took a look at the source and saw that it should be possible
to add the redirector helper, see [1].

The I reminded this thread (which I havenĀ“t followed so deeply :) and I
think <javadoc> - as an indirect child from <exec> - is also a candidate for
<redirect>.

Another point: the "old" error/output/... could be ported to configure the
redirector.
Something like

setError(String err) {
    // this.err = err;    // earlier implementation
    if (redirector==null) {
        redirector = new Redirector();
    }
    redirector.setError(err);