ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/proposal/xdocs/src/org/apache/tools/ant/xdoclet AntXDocletTask.java DatatypeSubTask.java DatatypeTagsHandler.java IndexGen.java
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:56:21 GMT
On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 04:16  PM, Jesse Stockall wrote:
> Cool, everything seems to be working after the move.

Great!  *whew* :)

> Aslak just committed a fix for XJavaDoc so EnumeratedAttributes are
> being resolved correctly. XJavaDoc still has problems resolving types
> used in inner classes, but so far they haven't been a problem.

Hmmm... didn't realize EnumeratedAttributes were an issue.  The
IntrospectionHelper stuff was dealing with it fine - what was going
wrong?

I just saw some commits from Aslak that was changing XJavaDoc from
being a singleton - that might break our stuff until we refactor it -
at least it is likely to break Gump, and then we should upgrade.

> There are a few minor details that should be discussed before I go to
> much further. I'll get them together in an email soon.

Excellent!

	Erik