ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JPackage-devel] RE: RPMs
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:06:17 GMT

>>Actually, we would like to split optional task such as: - each of
>>these jar should depends on the fewest external libs possible - each
>>of these jar should have constant content

The first one is our goal as well - it would probably boil down to a
single dependency per jar, where this is possible.

"constant content" is impossible as we keep adding new stuff.

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, GOMEZ Henri <hgomez@slib.fr> wrote:

> I've got a piece of code I'd like to propose for addition in ant
> 1.5, a translator task ;)

So you better hurry up a lot - the current release plan is talking
about a feature freeze more or less right now

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=101837227900005&r=1&w=2>

Stefan