ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Translator Task Proposal ?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:38:36 GMT
Didn't notice this one :

>From what I could see :

Magesh use a resource bundle, whereas I use a
set of xml files to translate in multiple langs.

The interface in Translator should help to use
SQL/Properties implementations, making use of Magesh
code for example.

Here is an example of source file to be translated,
taken from Apache HTTPD server :

I attached build.xml, index.html (nota the __LANG__
and __TRANS(xxx)__ tokens), index_en.html and dico1.xml.

Thanks for comments

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)