ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdef s/optional/extension Extension.java
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:40:48 GMT

btw i'm -1 for the coding standard used in your commits for the main Ant 1.x
dir.
I would prefer to stick to the original one rather than adding a new one.

we'll see that about Ant 2 but for now it's not necessary otherwise I will
use leading underscore and other will use what they prefer...yeah chaos :)