ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan F. Arjona" <jfarj...@jfarjona.com>
Subject Ejbjar problem.
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:03:58 GMT
Hi there,

I am new to this list, so I am going to be quick before you hate me.
I have been having problems building a project using ejbjar because the
task takes all descriptors in the descriptors folder.  If the files are
not organized in the way that the descriptor handler would take
ejbname-ejb-jar.xml first and then the weblogic-ejb-jar files, ant
doesn't get the right files in the jar file and it wouldn't compile.  So
I fixed it with a hack, adding the lines:

// New stuff
String exclusions[] = new String[1];
exclusions[0] = "*-*-ejb-jar.xml";
ds.setExcludes(exclusions);
// end of new stuff

to the execute() method in the class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar at line 580, just after:

	saxParserFactory.setValidating(true);
	SAXParser saxParser = saxParserFactory.newSAXParser();
	DirectoryScanner ds = getDirectoryScanner(config.descriptorDir);

Obviously a decent solution would be to have the descriptor directory as
an element of <EjbJar> with <includes> and <excludes>.

just a suggestion!

-- Juan