ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject [cvschangelog] Bug with cvsnt ?
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:22:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying the new cvschangelog task and it hangs for me (BTW, the
Cactus changelog task also hangs in the same manner).

I'm running Windows and I am using cvsnt (1.11.1.3, Build 57a). When I
debug the task it simply hangs because it seems cvsnt does not return an
EOF character; the last characters are simply 13 and 10, and read() or
readLine() simply hangs as there is no more character on the stream.

Do you have any idea to solve this issue ? The only one I see (which I
very much dislike) is to use a timeout/watchdog but there must be a
simpler and better way...

Ideas ?

Thanks
-Vincent