ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-alexandria/proposal/vindico/src/java/org/ apache/alexandria/ant Vindico.java XMLListener.java
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 18:39:28 GMT

Same here :)
If we continue we will have to keep it short 0h02m25s :-)

However I'm still wondering where to do this. removing the protected in
DefaultLogger and refactoring this formatting in a DateUtils ? If we put the
method as public in DefaultLogger it is like opening Pandora's box.

When you applied the patch you forgot to update the VAJ tool that was also
using this formatting in its own listener, but it may make sense to inherit
from DefaultLogger rather than duplicating it (what was originally done
rather than overridded it was copied).
Do you have VAJ ? I cannot compile this task because of this.

Will see how we can safely give this information to the xml for easy use.

Stephane