ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <K...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: Thoughts about <ant> task
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:37:31 GMT

I see a slight similarity between the two features, but t doesn't seem like
the feature request is asking for the same thing.  It asks for <apply> to
call a specific target for every file in a fileset.  The <anton> would be
about calling a set of targets (probably part of other buildfiles) as
identified by a fileset.

> Given this schizophrenic situation, nobody has done any work on
> <anton>.

I suppose it is going to be part of Ant2 somehow...  But if the concept of a
workspace, so that projects can be built in a DAG, is implemented somehow I
guess that the <anton> task would be superfluous anyways.

--
knut