ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Logo decision...
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:56:18 GMT
--- Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com> wrote:
> Nobody -1ed Nicks Logo, right? So what blocks us in deciding for this
> one as our official Logo?

I think it's just been a question of people having the time to get around
to saying yea or nay.

>From the reworked ones that Nick sent out, this is the one I vote for (I
put it on a mock-up page, so you can see what it'll look like):
  http://www.tsoft.com/~dianeh/htdocs/final.htm

There were other colors, and I did like the tan one for putting on a black
t-shirt, but this is the one I liked for the page (although I might've
liked to see the color be a bit more "electric", like the feather colors
are -- but we can't keep playing with it forever).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)