ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] Refactor & combination of mail tasks
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 02:06:46 GMT
From: "Magesh Umasankar" <umagesh@apache.org>

> IMHO, if we apply the good patches, that come
> our way, regularly, it will keep the contributors
> motivated.

Agreed... but most of the folks that have submitted the patches are already
running fine with their own custom built version of Ant and aren't in a
hurry for it to be rolled into a nightly build. As long as we address the
patches prior to a release by either applying them or postponing them for
good reason then we're still doing ok, aren't we?

I agree its nice to keep up with them regularly if at all possible. Its just
not possible for me currently to devote that large of a block of time for
practically anything - I'm able to do quick patches and address e-mail
support which is important to our collective committer mission too.

    Erik