ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Action List - Volunteers Needed
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:26:39 GMT
On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Stephane Bailliez <sbailliez@imediation.com>
wrote:

> Personally, my understanding of a technical book in english is far
> better than its translation in French

Same here (with German instead of French, I wouldn't understand a
single word of the French version ;-).  The difficult thing is that
you most of the time have to translate something back to English to
understand what they are trying to say.  Probably most people using
Swing will know what a listener is, but that doesn't prevent
translators from calling them "Lauscher" (which doesn't make any sense
to me).

Stefan