Please specify a little deeper and/or mail it to one of the Committers - basically nick davis or me, because we deal wit Antidote (the unfortunately still not ready) GUI for ANT. After that we'll be able, where your GUI can go, or what has to be done to submit it to jakarta!

BTW: Does "lightweight" mean, that it is HTML (JSP or Servlet) or is it a tniy applet or application? You made me curious!

Cheers,
Chris

How do I go about submitting a tool, specifically a lightweight GUI for Ant, to the Jakarta Project? Thanks.

Sarge