ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Velocity and Avalon
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 06:34:53 GMT
Here is a prime example of someone using an alpha product whichs explicitly
stated "the developer team is not investing _any_ effort in providing back
compatibility between alpha releases". And when it changes they are ...
what ... shocked? If they are, then they shows a decided lack of
intelligence.

At 12:19 PM 5/20/01 -0700, Jon Stevens wrote:
>Here is a prime example of why deprecation is important.
>
>-jon

Cheers,

Pete