ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Rees <d.ree...@usa.net>
Subject Re: New manual organization - printing is sometimes useful
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:20:12 GMT
WebZip (an offline browser) has CHM support in their latest release.
Unfortunately you need to offline the web page(s) first and then CHM
it (two steps), but its still pretty nice. I am hoping they get it
integrated with the updates portion so I can simply replicate and get
up-to-date CHMs for all my main web pages (and HTML manuals). Oh, and
I hate the GUI for the tool itself

d.