ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Leonhardt" <leonha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Request: Changing FixCRLF
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 14:23:15 GMT
Hi,
I'm totally new to ANT and hope I got the right list for my request.

I want to use the class FixCRLF which limits the tablength to 2^x.
We use 3 as tab length at our institute.

My question is, why is the class FixCRLF limited this way? I think
everybody should be able to decide for him-/herself which tab length to use.
Or are the limitations resulting from the way the class is implemented?

I just kicked the line which does the check and then compiled. For the
java files I used the changed version on everything seems to work fine.

Could this check be removed please?

Thanks Thomas