ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Hall, John" <jh...@solant.com>
Subject RE: ejb-jar and weblogic 6.0
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:58:24 GMT
Hi Michael,

The problem you are seein is the result of the parser not being able to
access the DTD file for the ejb-jar.  In the 5.1 version WebLogic, they used
to cheat. Ejbc would resolve to a local version of the dtd file.  So if you
were running ejbc on a box that does not have net access, the ejb compile
would not fail.  Do a search under the WebLogic install directory to see if
this file is available and is in an available path.  If it is not there,
look in the WebLogic jars.  They could be pulling it in as a Resource. If it
is not in any of these, then it is possible that the 'cheat' was removed for
6.0 and you need to ejb compile on a box that has net access (I would be
surprised if this one were the case).

john