ant-dev mailing list archives

From Deryk Sinotte <deryk.sino...@audesi.com>
Subject RE: Reserved words of XML-Tags in AntBuildFiles
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:34:57 GMT
Even though it *can* be done with context sensitivty, I think I'd have to
vote for protecting a few of the Ant tags (project, target, etc) even if it
only helps to prevent confusion when reading the darn things.

Part of my bias is based on parsing with Antidote (or any potential external
tool for that matter) and part of me thinks that down the road we might
regret it (of course...this is more gut feel than anything).

Deryk