ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject 2nd Beta
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:59:35 GMT
I will be producing a second beta in a few days. I am currently waiting on
the following

1. Updated documentation for wlrun and wlstop (me)
2. Updated <project> element in VAJ tasks (Glenn)
3. Update to tar in 1.3 branch and decision about omit/truncate (Sam)
4. javah documentation (I have mailed the author)
5. mparse documentation (Stephane?)

Would someone like to document the <starteam> task please? How about
<jjtree> ?

Once the beta is tagged, I will merge the latest changes into the MAIN
trunk.

This second beta will be the release candidate unless there are some major
bugs reported. I'll probably extend the release plan by a few days to give
everyone enough time to hit it.

Conor