ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automated execution of run-tests via gump
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:32:14 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 8:03 PM
Subject: Automated execution of run-tests via gump

> On one machine I am getting the following:
>
>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteWatchdogTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.092 sec
>     [junit]
>     [junit] Testcase: testNoTimeOut took 2.088 sec
>     [junit]     FAILED
>     [junit] process should not have been killed
>     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: process should not have
been killed
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:32)

I can not help you with this one. Maybe your system is too slow (or too
fast)? This testcase seems to start a new thread which just waits 1 second
and expects it to have a duration of max. 2 seconds. Maybe your system needs
longer to start this?

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost/localstart.asp
>     [junit] --- Nested Exception ---
>     [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost/localstart.asp

I have disabled these two testcases which expect to have a webserver
available on the buildsystem.

Nico