ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Davis" <jsd2...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: New committer questions
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:00:32 GMT
I switched my company over to CVS (on Linux) recenly, and all the
programmers use WinCvs from NT without much hassle.  I'm not sure about the
configuration for SSH though.  This should be on the WinCvs site:
http://www.wincvs.org

Joshua Davis
joshua_davis@mindspring.com <mailto:joshua_davis@mindspring.com>