ant-dev mailing list archives

From Phillip.We...@dresdnerkb.com
Subject New task: MSVSSLABEL
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:08:33 GMT
Please find attached a new task, MSVSSLABEL, which I am submitting for
inclusion in the Ant optional tasks.

MSVSSLABEL extends the existing MSVSS class and enables the user to label a
project or file in Microsoft Visual Source Safe. I have found this to be
useful for labelling builds in VSS prior to building a release.

I have packaged the class in org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss and
added the Apache header comment, but this is purely to speed its integration
into Ant and should not be considered as any endorsement of this code by
Apache or the Ant project!

I have done some preliminary testing and am already using the class on my
own project, however I would appreciate it if someone could test it further
and add it into CVS if it is found to be production quality.

This is the first time I have submitted code to any open source project so
apologies if I'm not going about this the right way.

Phillip Wells
Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
Global Markets IT Development
Tel:	+44 (0)20 7475 4930