ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cognet.com.au>
Subject Re: The RIGHT Direction for ANT
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:39:45 GMT

> So far your the only one who believes it is misguided. You are also the
> most ignorant and have the least experience with Ant and other build
> processes - is this telling you something ? ;) If you want to add
> procedural elements feel free to. I doubt you will get CVS space here -
> mainly as it is a different project from Ant - but sourceforge.org will
> host it. I think you will find that most of these elements will be rarely
> useful outside small builds thou.

Hmmm. Pete, I'm not really happy about this response. Whilst I usually
don't agree with Jason's point of view, I would defend his right to express
it here. Let us make the arguments, discuss the points, etc, but please
let's keep ant-dev friendly. Sourceforging people isn't the way to go,
IMHO.

Cheers
Conor