ant-dev mailing list archives

From Walker Joe <Joe.Wal...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject RE: Perforce task and Source Code Control
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 10:40:49 GMT

Attached are 2 files - new version of the .java with re-written JavaDoc, and
an HTML file that simply contains the JavaDoc without the *s.

Both are in the format of the ant index.html file.

<sideline>
I wonder how easy it would be to have a custom JavaDoclet that created an
ant index.html from the JavaDoc comments of the tasks included with ant.
</sideline>

Joe.

Legal Disclaimer:-

Please be aware that messages sent over
the Internet may not be secure and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated.