ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Kuperus Heun <matthew.k.h...@gaerospace.com>
Subject Re: [Bug} jar Task
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 12:52:15 GMT
Folks:

I have a jlink task that provides the option to merge jars and to add
existing files to existing jars.  This task is derived from Patrick
Beard's jlink code.  It think it will do what you want.

I'm just trying to find the time to put in proper documentation.
Then, I'll send the files to the list along with some HTML for the
documentation.

Cheers,

Matt