ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Copydir question - empty directories...
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:56:18 GMT

I just got my access last night, but I have yet to do anything with it.
Its a case of too much to do with too little time, as my spare time has
been filled with house hunting and writing an article about using Ant
inside VisualAge for Java on Linux.

I'm hoping to get the chance to look at things later today or early
tonight.  I wouldn't expect to see the new copy/delete/move tasks in place
before Thursday or Friday though - just 'cause I'm sure I'm going to do
something wrong over the next couple of days. :-)

Glenn McAllister