ant-dev mailing list archives

From Walker Joe <Joe.Wal...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject RE: GUI for Ant
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:58:00 GMT

A simple point worth considering is that projects can be released under 2
licences. Qt2.2 is an example - it is available under QPL and GPL.

It is true that the APL and the GPL have conflicting clauses, but so long as
it is clear that the code is distributed under one licence OR the other
there should be no issue. (IMHO - IANAL etc).
This would be a decision for the author(s).

Joe.

Legal Disclaimer:-

Please be aware that messages sent over
the Internet may not be secure and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated.