ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Martin <jeff.mar...@synamic.co.uk>
Subject AntClassLoader and JDBC drivers
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:47:05 GMT
I'm trying to load JDBC drivers via the AntClassLoader the problem I'm
having is that the driver is not being registered with DriverManager.

The driver should register itself with the DriverManager when it is loaded
using a static initialiser. As far as I know it should be being run when the
class is loaded but since it's not being registered it appears it is not.

Am I right in thinking that static code should be run when the class is
loaded via AntClassLoader. If this is not the case, how can i get it to run.