ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject RE: When's the next stable release?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:32:07 GMT
Well property expansion is already in there. It is just a matter of
changing it from parse time to interpret time. So that is prolly not the
best place to start.

Changine everything from parse time to execute time would take a lot longer
but is a veryworth while task to attempt :P. However it is also quite large :/

At 09:44  16/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings...
>
>Is anyone working on the property expansion? Is that part of something
>else someone is doing?
>
>In other words: Would it be useful for me to contribute in that area?
>
>- Paul Philion

Cheers,

Pete