ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Namespace management
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:20:55 GMT
At 11:14  7/8/00 +1000, you wrote:
>It is great to have the mail code and I hope someone contributes an email
>task to utilise it (Tim ?). I'm genuinely curious about the namespace
>management issues and would be interested in your's and everyone's views.

FWIW I would like to see it in org.apache.util.net or something similar. I
heard that there was going to be a project setup that dealt specifically
with common utility code between the projects. In which case placing the
mail in this package seems to indicate that it will go there in the future
... which is where it belongs IMHO.

Thats my 2c :P

Cheers,

Pete