xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From "ice.abcacl" <ice.abc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Makeup brush supplier
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 04:52:59 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you? This is Jet, a supplier of makeup brush. We know you from internet website and
learn you are on the business of makeup brush, right?

As a professional supplier, we could provide high quality products as well as good price.
We do synthetic hair and natural hair makeup brush include kinds of single brush like powder
brush, blush brush, eye shadow brush, lip brush and so on. If you are interested in our products,
please kindly visit our company website: www.abcacl.cn or http://abca.en.alibaba.com/. Today
we could also copy the exactly makeup brush you sell today in your market.

We are looking forward to do business with you in future. Have a nice day.
Warmly regards

Yours Jet

Company: Anna Belle Cosmetic Accessories Co., Ltd
Contact: Mr. Jet Wen
Skype: abcacl.com
Tel: 0086-13967425749
Fax: 0086-579 85 68 02 15
Web: www.abcacl.cn
Add: 501 Hongshen Rd. Houzhai Industry Zone, Yiwu, Zhejiang 322008, CHINA