xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From <jamesanthon...@tutopia.com.br>
Subject contact my secretary
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:32:17 GMT

Attn:

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. Presently i'm in Japan for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me  in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some
how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is  AYA EDGARD and his email address is  aya_edgard05@yahoo.com
ask him to send you the total $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts atthat time very
much. so
feel free and get in touched with my secretary AYA EDGARD and instruct him  where to send
the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the
sufferness at that time. in the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects
which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction
to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in
touch with secretary  AYA EDGARD and he will send the amount to you  without  any delay.

with best regards
MR.  JAMES ANTHONY