xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org>
Subject Towards 1.7
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:29:37 GMT
OK, so we've been dragging our feet for some time now, but I've finally
gotten around to doing *something*, so I'm hoping I can encourage
others to do the same...

I've released XML::LibXSLT 1.58 to CPAN. This *should* fix the axkit:
URI stuff. AxKit CVS now passes "make test".

So what do I need *you* to do? I need you all to check out the current
CVS, and with XML::LibXSLT 1.58, make sure "make test" passes.

If we can all do that, 1.7 can go out soon, we can migrate to SVN, and
we can start looking more seriously at the TomKit code.

Matt.