NCUA Seal
Dear FCU client,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in Federal Credit Unions (FCU) network.
We recently noticed the following issue on your account: A recent review of your transaction history determined that we require some additional information from you in order to provide you with secure service. Case ID Number: PP-065-617-349 For your protection, we have limited  your access,  until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please log and restore your access as soon as possible.

You must click the link below and fill in the form on the following page to complete the verification process.

              Click here to update your account

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

NCUA Share Insurance Logo