xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From service@paypal.com <serv...@paypal.com>
Subject PayPal eCare department. Unusual activity in your account!
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 22:35:41 GMT

        our customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal,
        employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
        anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal payment system for unusual activity.</p>
        Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance
        with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has
        not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account
        access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. We encourage
        you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your account
        access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain limited
        for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on the
        use of your account and possible account closure.Visit the login
        page and perform verification process:
class=in target=_blank
        that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.
        We apologize for any inconvenience. </p>
        PayPal, Inc. Account Review Department<br>
        Copyright © 1999-2005 PayPal. All rights reserved.</p>