xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Penrose <sco...@dd.com.au>
Subject CVS Access
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 04:29:23 GMT

Hey Dudes

First a quick introduction: My name is Scott Penrose and I am just
starting to actively develop with AxKit a number of sites for not-for-
profit clubs. None of them are live yet, but will be soon. I have
been working on our own portal at myinternet (www.myinternet.com.au),
which is all written in Perl and XSL and has a rendering pipeline
ending with XSL that converts the input XML into HTML (many types,
many styles, organisers, full blown CSS & JavaScript, old browser and
more) or FO for about 6 years (although it started as pure HTML, not
XML/XSL). MI has well over a million school children in UK and
Australia using it.

AxKit is the closest thing to what we have (although really only one
portion of what I work on) and I want to start contributing a lot of
what I have learnt over the past few years to AxKit and hopefully be
able to use AxKit and what I have learnt in my projects outside of
work (or rather myinternet).

Anyway, although having fun with AxKit 1.x I feel that my efforts are
best placed in 2.

Trying the CVS links on the www.axkit.org web site for the past 3
weeks have not allowed any access...

     scottp@muffin:501:~$ cvs -d :pserver:annonymous@axkit.org:/home/
cvs login
     Logging in to :pserver:annonymous@axkit.org:2401/home/cvs
     CVS password:
     cvs [login aborted]: connect to axkit.org(62.173.71.110):2401
failed: Connection refused

Although via the web

     http://axkit.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/

works fine.

Is this the correct place for AxKit 2 ? ie: Is the web page out of
date or is there a problem?

Ta

Scott
- --
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
http://www.dd.com.au/
scottp@dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.