xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael A Nachbaur <m...@nachbaur.com>
Subject Patch: Custom XML Catalogs
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 16:43:01 GMT
I worked up this patch to allow a user to add custom XML catalogs to AxKit, so
custom URIs, DTDs and other such fun items can be utilized within an AxKit
website.

I've implemented this as "AxXMLCatalog <filename>", but I don't feel
comfortable about adding YA Apache directive.  What do you all think?  It
would function just as well if it was a dir_config directive.

This isn't a very important addition, because not many people use catalogs.  I
personally have found them useful while playing around with DocBook, and felt
it could be extended to some of my other webapps, so I can define paths, DTDs
and so forth in a common and central config file.

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <mike@nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc