xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From =?unknown-8bit?Q?J=F6rg?= Walter <jw...@gatekeeper.garni.ch>
Subject Re: [Apache Newsletter Draft] News as to Apache Axkit Project from Aug. to Sep.
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:48:01 GMT
On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 01:11:41PM +0900, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> Dear Apache Axkit Development Team,
> (http://axkit.org/)
>

> Hello,
>
> Apache newsletter is in progress of preparing the second all-Apache
> newsletter, news from August to September 2003, which will be
> published in the middle of October 2003.

Anyone willing to do that? I've done it last time, and I am not very keen on
it. But I do think we should write something, so if no one else volunteers,
I will do it again.

--
CU
	Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94