xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Chamberlain <michael.chamberl...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axkit/lib/Apache/AxKit ConfigReader.pm
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:15:08 GMT

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 01:03  am, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Tuesday, Aug 5, 2003, at 17:29 Europe/London, Michael Chamberlain
> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> This bugs new in 1.6.2 and it pretty much renders 1.6.2 unusable. Can
>> I make a
>> suggestion we release a 1.6.3 quickly before too many people pick it
>> up.
>
> Can you write a test for it that demonstrates the bug?

OK I've got a test which demonstrates it, it only affects stuff if you
have something
as a global style AND are using <AxMediaType / <AxStyleName directives.

Now before I go polluting the cvs repository with lots of directories,
everyone happy
with me adding

t/component/configreader
t/htdocs/component/configreader